Tuesday, June 5, 2012

A little forward, no?

So I got into an elevator today and once in, realized it was going up not down. I look at the only other person in the elevator, a middle aged asian man, and say, "I'll follow you up and then go back down." To which he responds, "Wanna hold hands?" as he holds his hand out to me. WHAT?! I'm sure I  made a face, but I try to just smile, and laugh and say, "Well that might be hard to explain to my husband... 'You held a strangers hand in an elevator?!'" Luckily the elevator doors then open and the asian man laughs and walks onto the 4th floor. As I head back down to the lobby, all I can think is, "Did he really hold his hand out?" AHAHAHAHAHA uhhh thanks stranger?

1 comment:

  1. Hahaha this made me laugh really hard. Some people are just SO funny!

    ReplyDelete