Saturday, June 4, 2011

Apartment Pro

This morning I love that I live in an apartment. For one reason. It's easy to clean and keep clean.

Trent got up early to go help someone from church move their heavy furniture (hence why I wasn't invited), so I decided to get up too and get the house clean so when he gets back we have the rest of the day to do whatever we want!

It took me one hour. ONE. to:
- do dishes
- clean counters and table
- sweep
- dust
- vacuum
- clean the bedroom
- eat breakfast

Granted the bathroom technically still remains... but is it so wrong that I'm leaving it for Trent this time? I always clean the bathroom. Call me juvenile but I'm leaving it for him. And it's really not that dirty because it was just done last weekend and we're not really dirty people. Okay fine I'm convincing myself that maybe I should just do it too so everything's done... dang it.

Either way, this morning I am happy to live in a nice apartment - plenty big enough for the two of us to enjoy and plenty small enough to be able to get everything done quick.

No comments:

Post a Comment