Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Not bad for Saskatchewan

So remember when I said Saskatoon is SO NICE in the summer? Well here's a little look at what I was talking about...

This is the river as viewed by yours truly as I drive to and from work every day, and on my afternoon strolls across the bridge.


This is the boulevard behind my apt building.



Gorgeous right?

And here's the skate park? kiddie pool? I took the photo after they drained it for the day (which they do around 5:30) Picture this full of water and toddlers everywhere. I just figured people would think I was creepy if I started taking pics of their children. Especially because they prob already thought I was weird for chillin here - without any children. It was my chill spot first people. I loved here before it had water. This is my little secret garden. I like to read and play my ook and tan here. It's only a couple blocks from my apt.



I like this place. If I have to be alone, at least it's a lovely lonely.

No comments:

Post a Comment