Tuesday, August 23, 2011

To Do

Did I just use my blog to write my to do list? Why yes, yes I did...

1) Get a new gym membership. Unfortunately that means I also have to research gym prices vs. what they offer. Currently World Gym or U of S gym is winning. Pro World Gym: hot yoga included. Pro UofS Gym: climbing wall access. Con of both: $40 and $45 per month. Which brings me to option 3: the $10/month gym. All you really need is a treadmill and weights right? HOW DO YOU CHOOSE?! This is my future we're talking about.

2) Get lawn chairs. Which means I must also research where, how much, which is best. Trent and I really need something to sit on and enjoy our balcony with, and patio furniture would be a silly purchase for how small the balcony is and how short we will be here and in a season to use it. However lawn chairs are always useful for parades, picnics, camping, family reunions, etc. But who knew there were so many shapes and sizes and styles of lawn chairs? Hence why it's still a to do and not a done.

3) Buy Visalus. It will help with the renewal of my commitment to getting in wicked good shape. You'll see, I'll be hot. One of my biggest issues currently is eating enough and the right stuff for breakfast to have enough energy to make it 4.5 hours to lunch at work. Because let's be serious, I'm not waking up an hour sooner to cook and eat a full course breakfast every morning. 5:45am is as early as I open my eyes. This issue is currently abated by a bagel and cream cheese every morning, however that seems to me to be a lot of carbs and fat and not a lot of nutrition. So though it may be fairly successful in getting me through the morning, I feel like it is not doing my health any favours. Eat oatmeal you say? (That's what Trent says) Unfortunately and weirdly enough, it doesn't seem to last for me. Thus, I am turning to Visalus to see if it might do the trick. I'd love to explain, but I'm a novice myself so for more info click here. All I can say is I like what I read, so here's to hoping.

Well these are my major to do's. Other than laundry. Which I just remembered I was going to do tonight because all my scrubs are dirty. I've even worn the ugly ones. So on that note, I have a couple of loonies I need to drop into a machine.

Cheers!

1 comment:

  1. why do you own ugly scrubs?

    And I wish I was home to recieve your call!

    ReplyDelete