Friday, January 13, 2012

Bosch Baking

I got a Bosch from my parents for Christmas/late wedding present. I love love love it so much. I've been making cookies by hand - like literally using my bare hands to mix the dough. And don't get me started on kneading dough "for 5-8 minutes" as most recipes call for. So today was the day I busted it out to have some fun.

Of course the inaugural recipe had to be my grandma's bun recipe.

But instead of making buns, I made bread first.

My bread pans are bigger than regular ones,
so it was hard to judge how much dough
and it came out kind of a monster...
That I didn't get quite smooth enough.

But the second one came out beautiful.

With the remaining dough, I decided to try a recipe I found on Pinterest. Gotta love pinterest.
Monkey Bread Muffins.

Behold the glory -

Three beautiful pull apart cinnamon pieces with sweet and condensed milk. mmmmmm


Let's just say, today was a good day. And I got all of the other things (like 6 things) on my to do list done, too! I love productivity.






No comments:

Post a Comment