Saturday, December 4, 2010

The Bevans

I only have a sneak peak of pics so far, so you only get a sneak peak of pics so far.
But here we are: The Bevans. Est Nov.20, 2010.


Our wedding day was beautiful thanks to and in spite of a couple things:
1) Random weekend in November meant no other weddings so no rush and no disturbed snow.
2) There was a TON of wonderful white snow making everything pretty and glistening instead of brown and dead.

3) All I prayed for was no wind. I can handle all other weather, but please no wind. And it wasn't windy! (Thank heavens, it was cold enough without windchill)
4) Which brings me to in spite of - cold. It was a gorgeous, happy, wonderful day despite the fact that it was ridiculously freezing cold. We had to hold our breath for pics so clouds wouldn't cover our faces, our noses were all bright red,my poor bridesmaids' froze to death, and my photographer's hands are probably permanently damaged from frostbite. But I have a great dad who made sure I had the cozy cape on as much as possible so I didn't die.

Beyond the natural beauty of the day, so many people went above and beyond and really made the day perfect. I would love to name everyone by name, but I know they know who they are and I hope they know that the part they played, no matter what it was, didn't go unnoticed and I appreciate it so much and am so grateful! Let's just say I have a lot of people I love, and as it turns out they must like me a little too.




And we'll live happily ever after...

No comments:

Post a Comment