Friday, December 3, 2010

Welcome to my new life!

Introducing Cathy Bevans!


It's been 2 weeks and I actually still haven't introduced myself as Cathy Bevans or Mrs. Bevans, which sounds weird even in my head and in type. A guy from royal bank called me today and asked for Mrs. Frawsh, don't worry - I corrected him to Frake. Now don't think there's an ounce of me that doesn't want to be Mrs. Bevans, but I just don't see the point in explaining to the call center people that I got married and now have a new name. We'll be in our new family ward this Sunday so I guess that's when the introductions will really begin.

Now some of you may be wondering why this blog has the same name as my old roommate blog. In trying to decide what I would call my new married life blog, trying to choose something not completely cheesy, dorky, or just plain boring, I realized that the Castle Bevans is really quite perfect. Why you ask? Well because Trent wants a castle. Yep, that's a real aspiration. So why not have my blog be our castle for now? So my apologies for the lack of uniqueness, but why not move from one castle to the next? Any other move would just be a downgrade. Not for this girl. Not for Mrs. Cathy Bevans.

Cheers!

2 comments:

  1. Words fail me, Mrs Cathy Bevans. This is going to be great!

    Also, as a fun side note... you are now related to my older sister Cherlyn, she is a Bevans. Now to the good part, Bevans wasn't a word on my T9 until you were one.
    I found this interesting...right up until I wrote that...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Which means we're practically related! Wahoo! I'm glad that I'm officially a word on your T9 now.

    ReplyDelete