Saturday, December 4, 2010

Potatoe Potato?

So Trent was watching over my shoulder while I was blogging and noticed the title. He also was aware of my old roomie blog titled the castle and thought it was one in the same. I explained that no, I created a new blog for my married life, etc you know why, and he doesn't miss a beat in correcting me. Our home isn't the castle - it's the bat cave. Since owning a castle is one of Trent's aspirations, you shouldn't be surprised that he also wishes he was bat man. A self made superhero, pure brains and brawn - and filthy rich. So our apt is on the ground floor, which may mean you go down a couple stairs to get to it, maybe supporting the cave aura... but we get plenty of sunshine through the kitchen window all afternoon! But I actually laughed out loud when he was so quick with the bat cave, he's thought about this before.

Potatoe/Potato... Castle/Batcave. No matter, I think I'm probably going to play with the name from time to time anyways. Who ever said a blog had to always have the same name? I'm sure you can watch for the bat cave somewhere around next halloween...


My Bruce Wayne.

No comments:

Post a Comment