Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Is that you Santa?

So I had to roadtrip back to Edmonton Sunday night for a doctor's app't on Monday. Since dermatologists are so hard to get in with, and I was supposed to see one in junior high and still hadn't, I figured I had better not cancel the app't on the account of marriage and just suck it up and make the drive. Trent's still writing finals so it wasn't like I was missing much at home. In fact, Trent's thinking about shipping me off for spring finals because he just doesn't study when I'm around - way not my fault, he just can't make himself study as hard when I'm around.
ANYWAYS
I go to the dermatologist office and get taken to a room and given a hospital gown to change into. Then I hear a knock at the door and the doctor comes in. Santa, is that you? In walks the nicest, and dare I say, jolliest doctors I've ever met. He didn't have a white beard and wasn't an old man, but his happy plump demeanor sincerely made me think Kris Kringle. Even past first impressions, he remained just super real and nice and thoughtful and explained everything to me so well.

I would drive 5 hours again any day if I needed another dermatologist app't. Which I might. My dermatologist is Santa. Awesome.

No comments:

Post a Comment