Sunday, February 6, 2011

The Castle Bevans

Or the Bat Cave. Still under debate.

As privately promised and since most of my friends and family will never get to see our place... today is your lucky day!



Welcome to our first place!



Come on in. Directly to your right is our wonderful storage closet. Though not the most attractive first room to show you. We adore our ample storage room.


Right beside the storage closet is the bathroom.


Still standing in the entryway, directly to your left is our kitchen - the selling point for us when we got the apartment.



And this is where we eat.


So go back to the entryway and straight ahead is the master bedroom.

Oh look! It's the duvet cover of my dreams! And yes, I still adore it. No buyers remorse for this girl.

Next door is Trent's room. AKA the office. AKA the den. AKA just Trent's.


Keep walking down the hall, or around and through the kitchen if you please and you come to our living room. Ta da!


Well, thanks for coming over guys. I hope you enjoyed the tour! Come back any time!


Love!

4 comments:

  1. Ooooo, I LOVE that mirror in your living room! I admit, I laughed when I saw your duvet. I thought of your post about it immediately. It's way nice!! Your floor entering your apartment also makes me laugh. It's pretty snazzy and I would die if I lived somewhere without a storage closet. Storage closets are amazing. Ahhhhhhhmazing I tell you.

    Are you ready for some bachelor tomorrow night? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The mirror was my Christmas present from Trent. I adore it. I'm happy you noticed it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cath, Trent's room looks like a real room now! Bravo!

    ReplyDelete