Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Picking Favourites

Everybody does it. Has favourites. I just seem to have more than most. I love love?

I love everything. I love everyone. I love pictures. All of them.

I FINALLY got my wedding pics back and now I have to pick my favourite 50 or 60 pics for her to choose from to make a pro photo book for me.

50 or 60? That's a lot of pics you say? Not when there's almost 400 to choose from!

For example:








All of these are so similar! But I love them all so how do I narrow it down?!

I really don't know what I am to do...

I've never been able to pick a favourite movie, or book, or song, or anything!

Trent might be the only favourite I've ever picked haha.

What's a girl to do?

3 comments:

  1. I thought I liked 2 better than 1... but upon close up aka clicking on the picture... I like your smiles in 1 better... Plus you look like cake toppers.

    3 is not even in the running compared with 2 and 1... as such I immediately eliminated it.

    I love 5. Trent looks so happy. And you're awesome.

    And finally 6... I love the look Trent is giving you. Its like she caught a tender little moment.

    So my final picks? 1, 5 (though 4 is really close in my mind) and 6.

    BAM. Narrowed down.

    Can you let me look at more photos yet? I'm DYING. And no... letting me see 400 is not excessive. Not in my mind anyways.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Im just loving your new layout and this little sneak pick of your 400 pictures. I can't decide either. If I were you, I would just pick a bunch and then make your own books with some others you love after. Blurb books (the site I use to make my blog books) isn't super expensive and the books turn out so great. You could even do books by category, like different parts of the day if needed... or a huge book with tons of pictures. Just an idea!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh great! You have your pictures... This means you'll be coming for me next right? I figured as long as you didn't have your pics, I still had an excuse for not getting you the video. But im out of excuses, straight up im having technical difficuties, and its been making me mad, and then I give up for a time. ....Sorry. But it will come.

    ReplyDelete