Thursday, March 10, 2011

why i must have my priorities straight

In response to former - and perpetual - comments and accusations...
I would like to bring forward exhibit A:

I washed, dried, and curled this hair on Friday afternoon.

I washed, dried, and straightened this hair on Wednesday.

This is said hair only moments before the latter shower.

Now you tell me you wouldn't go a week without washing it.



I seriously contemplated not ruining it Wednesday. It would have totally made it another day, or two. It was tempting. But I was afraid the girls at work would get suspicious. They already know me well enough to know I wouldn't curl my hair every day.

But this is why I have to have my priorities straight. If I don't make washing my hair a priority, it may never happen at this rate. But c'mon people - case and point.

1 comment:

  1. Ya your hair looks fantastic. And I would never judge your priorities!

    ReplyDelete