Monday, May 9, 2011

Speaking of Rugby...

My highschool rugby coach, Rick Cartier and his family have far outgrown their house, and I'm not convinced they ever fit it really! But there's a competition on facebook that he and his family have made a video for, and if he can get the most people to "like" his video, he and his family will get $25 000 toward a downpayment on a newer and bigger home. If you watch the video, you'll quickly understand what I'm talking about, and what they're talking about.

http://www.facebook.com/video/video.php?v=10150267262316393&oid=128248810564911&comments

I posted it on my facebook wall if that makes it easier for you to find, watch, and like. Whether you know him or not, just trust me, they deserve it. I don't petition people for such things unless it's a cause I truly support with all my heart and they're people I love and adore. And all you have to do it click the "like" button!

Thanks friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment